In September 2011 , the Sport Nutrition research group was founded under the guidance and support of of Sports Medicine research center. The general goal of this group is nutrition and weight management in athletes as well as general population to improve general health.
The main interests:
- Nutrition management in general population
- Nutrition and Weight management in athletes
- Basic metabolism and body composition evaluation in athletes
- Sports supplements in athlete’s performance
- The role of nutrition in functional status , body temperature regulation and body immune system of the athletes