Design and implementation of student thesis in the field of neurological disorders and other related interdisciplinary fields.
Contribute to publish the international articles from the results of these or other studies.
Publication and presentation of research achievements in the form of books, articles, seminars, workshops.
As part of its strategy ICNR aims to encourage the dissemination of research results both nationally and internationally to a wide audience and keen to ensure that research results are applied to provide clinical benefit.
The center’s achievements, both directly and indirectly provide for researchers, specialists, health system managers (public health authorities) and members of the community.
The center’s members utilizes specialize equipment and methods to achieve their goals and they run appropriate methodology in Neurological Research.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Design and implementation of research projects in the field of prevention
- complementary medicine suitable for common diseases
- Providing epidemiological pattern of neurological disease in our country
- Reduce the incidence of neurological diseases
- Reduce disability and financial burden of some incurable neurological disease
- Reduce mortality in patients with neurological disease and Improve the quality of life in patients with neurological disease
- Design proposals in field of neurological disease