MS Research Center is committed to the following principles:
1. Respect for ethics and human rights of patients in all aspects of the investigations.
2. Conduct research and publish their results for the benefit of policy makers, scientists, industry and society.
3. Evidence-based solutions to MS and assess their performance.
4. Supply scientific evidence and active participation for the strengthening health system policies on MS.
5. Human resource development researcher.
6. Preparation of conditions for participation, innovation and teamwork of the human resources.
7. Access to science and technology, evaluation, localization and application of it.
8. Optimal use of funds and materials for improved efficiency.
9. Achievement to the latest information on the use of modern technology.
10. Attempt to expand and strengthen the relationship with other research centers inside and abroad as an important factor for progression.
Specific objectives to 1404
1. Obtaining pole position and leading research and science in the country ®ion.
2. Publishing 4 research papers per year per expert person in international journals.
3. Running at least 20 major research projects.
4. Applied the 3 research projects.
1.Training specialist in field of MS.
2. Researches by using new technologies.
3. Impact of environmental factors on MS.